Diana Germia, Managing Director
Strategic Pathfinders Group
Diana M. Geremia
Diana is the Managing Director of Strategic Pathfinders Group. Committed to assisting small to medium size businesses that maybe making money in spite of themselves, but lack the foundation and back office support to run the operation efficiently and at the same time have the ability to continue to grow the business.
Diana’s extensive experience in various industries including: retail, insurance, legal and banking. She has a strong generalist background in operations, accounting, finance, risk management, focusing on driving bottom line results. Diana has been instrumental in assisting clients as they navigate risk, operational change and transition. Some assignments involved mergers/acquisitions, downsizing/restructuring, change management, bankruptcy, expense management and control, cash flow management, and revenue enhancement.
- Merged and redesigned damage recovery departments for an international rental car company.
- Created working documents to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
· Trained and developed staff using job descriptions, performance expectations, audits, formal and on the job training resulting in increased productivity, lowered severity, and increased personal development.
- Increased collections, resulting in improved cash flow for an international retail service organization with 100 locations.
- Served as Project Manager, leading staff of associates to meet all milestones and prepare documentation for forensic reporting and testimony.
Selected by the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee to act as the subject matter expert and to facilitate the mining of data for the liquidation of a global multi-million dollar corporate.